You know that publishing a book makes you an industry expert – a go-to person in your area of expertise. It’s instant credibility.
And you’re intrigued by the additional visibility and revenue that become possible when you have a book.
But when it comes to actually sitting down to write … and then publish … whoa.
That’s more than a bit overwhelming. And so you keep putting it off.
This six-week, hands-on workshop walks you step-by-step through the writing, publishing, and marketing of your book.
By the end of the six weeks, you’ll know exactly how to write and publish a book, AND you’ll have a clearly-defined purpose and plan to maximize the impact on your business.
If you don’t know what to write, you’ll discover possibilities.
If you have a project in mind, you’ll take it to the next level.
By the end of the workshop, you’ll have:
• Clarity about your goals for the book
• Crafted and defined a topic that resonates with your audience – and makes you excited to start writing
• A chapter-by-chapter detailed outline
• Written at least 3 chapters
• Registration on CreateSpace and Kindle Direct Publishing
• Positive momentum to complete the book
• Confidence in your ability to achieve the goals of your project
• A supportive environment to voice triumphs, frustrations, and concerns – and get help
• A blueprint for using your book to attract new customers
Who will benefit from this workshop:
• Business professionals whose customers value trust, information, and expertise, including coaches, real estate professionals, marketing professionals, consultants, financial services professionals, medical professionals, etc.
• Professionals who want to use their book as a platform to generate additional revenue streams through speaking engagements, training seminars, and exploring new markets.
• Anyone ready to do the work necessary to envision, write, and implement the actions and ideas promoted in this course.
Included in this course:
• 6 weeks of hands-on instruction, including templates, worksheets, and additional resources
• A signed copy of The Self-Publishing Roadmap
• A closed Facebook group for attendees, with moderation from the instructor for additional support and guidance
• An option to add one-on-one coaching
Every Thursday beginning April 2nd through May 7th
Bramhall + Hitchen Insurance
111 Ruthar Dr. Newark, DE 19711
Discounts? Yes, we have those! Register now and get $50 off of your registration by entering the discount code EARLY.
Lois Hoffman is the author of The Self-Publishing Roadmap: a step-by-step guide to publishing the book of your dreams. She’s a writer, speaker, workshop facilitator, and coach for new and experienced writers.
Combining her life-long passion for teaching with her expertise in self-publishing, Lois founded The Happy Self-Publisher to encourage writers to become authors and aspiring writers to put their thoughts on the page. She teaches writers to overcome writing, publishing, and book marketing obstacles through workshops and on her blog at www.happyselfpublisher.com.
For more information: